Union Cemetery

Union Cemetery
Click on the Image to view the Cemetery Database

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Seeking info on Allen S. Montgomery

I have been working on filling in blanks on my Pipes Family Database and wonder if any of our readers know any more about Allen S. Montgomery who married Martha Pipes. She was a daughter of Nathaniel Pipes and Margaret Harmon born about 1822 in Mercer co. I am not sure of Allen's background at this point but he was born about 1817. They married about 1849, had several children and appear in Haysville in the 1850 & 1860 census. Then they disapppear. I cant find them again and can not determine where they are buried either. They had children (from Mrs. Ellsberry's book) William b. 1850, Elias b. 1855, Margaret b. 1856, Levi, Isaac, Nancy b.1859, Elizabeth b. early 1860s and Lillian b. early 1860s?)
I even know who some of them married. Isaac and Levi died very young.
If you know anything about this family after 1860 or who Allen's parents were, please email me and let me know.
Children married:
William - Addie Karrick
Elias - Lillie McElroy
Margaret - Wallace McElroy
Nancy - Dr. John Boyd
Elizabeth - Byron Cardwell (Caldwell?)
Lillian - Thomas Cleland Jackson
[Update] I now know that Allen was a son of Isaac Montgomery and Nancy Stone.

No comments: